Dr. Doumas is board certified in orthopaedic surgery. He obtained his medical degree from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School after earning his undergraduate degree from the College of William and Mary. He completed an internship and his residency at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital. Following his residency, he did a fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Doumas is board certified in orthopaedic surgery. He specializes in surgery of the hand and upper extremity.
- Subspecialty certified in surgery of the hand and upper extremity
- Director of Hand Surgery at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Academic appointment as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Rutgers University-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Volunteered as a surgeon in Haiti following 2010 earthquake
- Nurse’s Choice Physician of the Year at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Co-author of the orthopaedic textbook “Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery”