Dr. Becher is board certified in orthopaedic surgery. He earned his medical degree from New York Medical College after earning his undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College. He completed his internship and residency at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and a fellowship in sports medicine at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California.
- Subspecialty certification in sports medicine
- Head orthopaedic consultant for Princeton University Athletics, 1996 – Present
- Academic appointment as a Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at Rutgers-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Elected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America®
- Voted Patients’ Choice Award