Manish Gopal graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and completed residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Gopal completed a fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Trained in all forms of medical and surgical treatment for women with pelvic floor disorders
- Recognized for surgical excellence by the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Received funding from the National Institutes of Health for the investigation of geriatric epidemiology
- Presented at national and international scientific meetings, such as the American Urogynecologic Society and International Continence Society
- Published in peer-reviewed journals and textbooks
- Member of the American Urogynecologic Society and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists