Dr. Patrick S. Buckley is a fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon at University Orthopaedic Associates (UOA). Dr. Buckley is a sports medicine specialist with advanced training in the treatment of knee, shoulder and hip injuries.
- The Clinical Fellow Award for Outstanding Basic Science Research, Steadman Philippon Research Institute, 2018
- The Outstanding Fellow Teaching Award,The Steadman Clinic, 2018
- The Everett J. Gordon Chief Resident Award, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, 2017
- The Medical Student Teaching Award, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, 2013 & 2017
- The Mark Chilton Compassion Award, Rothman Institute at Thomas Jefferson Hospital, 2014
- Selection as Graduation Speaker by medical school classmates, Jefferson Medical College, 2012
- Membership in the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Jefferson Medical College, 2011-2012, Vice President, 2012