Robert Pannullo, MD is a board certified interventional physiatrist, pain management physician and independent medical examiner. Dr. Pannullo received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine and graduated with highest honors from Upsala College, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry. He received postgraduate training at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and completed his fellowship in interventional spine techniques and pain management at OSS Health in York, PA. under the direction of Michael B. Furman, MS, MD.
- New Jersey Monthly Top Doctors 2013, 2015, 2016
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Honors: Family medicine, general surgery
- Recommended for clinical honors in internal medicine
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa honors society